Erasmus+ is a European Union’s programme focused on cooperation projects in the field of education, youth and sport, for the period 2014-2020. This program has practically inherited and consolidated earlier European Union programs in which Serbia participated - Tempus, Lifelong Learning Program, Youth in Action and Erasmus Mundus, and is intended for both individuals and institutions and organizations.
The Erasmus + programme includes three key activities:
• Key Activity 1 - learning mobility projects (Key action 1 - learning mobility of individuals)
• Key Activity 2 - Institutional cooperation projects for innovation and good practice exchange (Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices)
• Key activity 3 - projects to support educational policy reforms (Key action 3 - Support for policy reform)
and two separate parts:
• Jean Monnet
Regarding the options available to individuals in relation to the education component, this program and its key activity 1 (KA1) support projects for international credit mobility. International mobility projects provide a significant number of student exchanges and mobility of teaching and administrative staff from higher education institutions from Serbia to Program Countries (all European Union countries, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Macedonia and Turkey).
Projects supported under KA1 include:
• mobility for higher education students and staff,
• mobility for teaching/nonteaching staff in pre-schools and schools, mobility of teaching/nonteaching staff and students in vocational education and training institutions and organisations, and
• mobility for teaching/non-teaching staff in adult education institutions and organisations that are not in vocational education and training.
More information on link https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/node_en
Катарине Амброзић 3, тел: (011) 64 10 990
Kатарине Амброзић 5, тел: (011) 26 33 127
жиро рачун: 840-2118666-55
firstname.lastname@example.org© BeoPoli Team 2017