Erasmus+ exchange staff is accepted in the framework of inter-institutional agreements between College of Vocational Studies – Belgrade Polytechnic and partner institutions.
Documents required for the incoming staff mobility
- Staff Mobility Agreement for Teaching/ Staff Mobility Agreement for Training
. The Mobility Agreement is signed by the staff member, the Sending Institution and the Receiving Institution. The agreement specifies the content of teaching or training abroad and places particular emphasis on the responsibility of both the Sending Institution and the Receiving Institution for the implementation of good quality mobility.
- Copy of the passport
- Detailed CV (in English) – Europass Template to be used
- Letter of motivation (in English), max 1 page
- 2 Recommendation Letters (in English), duly signed
- Staff Mobility programme proposal (max 1 page)
- Proof of employment, duly signed by the employer
- Letter of the pre-acceptance of research or training proposal
- Declaration on honor
All application documents must be submitted to the International Office in English via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information regarding arrival and accommodation in Belgrade can be found at Student/Staff Guide